EASTERN INDIANA EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
Alliance for Strategic Growth, Inc. is committed to investing its resources in a manner that yields the greatest benefit to the prosperity of Region 6 which includes 9 counties. The counties included are: Blackford, Delaware, Fayette, Henry, Jay, Randolph, Rush, Union, and Wayne.
- www.IndianaCareerConnect.com is the number one source of jobs in Indiana. Find a career close to home that matches your skills and experience or explore training opportunities to help you get the job you want.
- www.HoosierHot50.com is a listing of the 50 fastest growing, high-wage jobs of tomorrow. This listing shows what jobs will be the most in-demand in the state of Indiana.
- www.in.gov/dwd/adulted.htm will take your skills to the next level. The WorkINdiana program allows you to earn your HSE and a career certificate at the same time, giving you the boost you need to get the job you want. Pick from 15 different certificates ranging from Certified Nurse Assistant to Computer Technician.
- www.IndianaCareerExplorer.com is an online tool providing resources for looking for a new career or exploring career and college options.
- We provide adult and dislocated worker services. We help people find a new or better job, choose a career, access training, or get information needed to succeed in today's workplace. Let us assist with resume development, interviewing, job serarch assistance, and career planning.
- Worldwide Interactive Network (WIN) Courseware is free online training available to Hoosier job seekers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can work at your own pace. visitwww.wincrsystem.com
- The National Career Readiness Certificate proves you have the skills needed to succeed in the workplace and shows Hoosier employers you have what it takes to do the job. Visit your local WorkOne and find out how to get certified today.
- Veterans go to the front of the line at our office. WorkOne has an onsite veteran's representative that assists with employment needs. Services provided to veterans include: direct job referrals, resume development, training and grant assistance, interview coaching and more. Visit your local WorkOne or visit www.in.gov/dwd/2424.htm for more information.
- Youth Services can help you get the education and training that you need to be successful. You will be paired with a Career Coach for one-on-one counseling and personalized support. Together you will develop goals and achieve success through career planning, training and mentoring that can lead to job placement. If you are between the ages of 16 - 24, visit your local WorkOne for more information.
- There are eLearning Workshops which consist of different job readiness online workshops. There are at no cost and can be taken at home, in a local WorkOne office, or anywhere you have internet access. Visit the eLearning tab on www.work-one.org