Obtaining Skills and Reaching Your Potential
Jobs That Fit Your Skills: Customers seeking a new career or wishing to increase their skills will be able to receive assistance from the WorkOne Center.
Job Seeker Assistance
- Work Registration assistance.
- Filing of Unemployment Claims assistance.
- Computer Labs can be accessed at no charge.
- Getting a National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) via WorkKeys testing.
- Comprehensive Assessment to help you learn what you need to get the job you want.
- Employment Related Counseling.
- Employment Plan Development to assist in planning and training for your job search.
- Staff Support to assist you with your training and job search.
- The Golden Ticket Program will help you get job ready and learn soft skills.
- Career Counseling for career change or advancement plan assistance.
- Intensive Job Development includes structured planning for specific jobs.
- Resource Area & Library available for job information and assistance.
- Computer Lab available at no charge for job information.
- Internet Services to go online for job searching.
- Resume Assistance and Self Help for tips on your resume.
- Certified Training Information includes information about jobs or trends, and how they effect you.
- Information and Referral services to help you decide what to do next.
- Adult Education and Literacy include High School Equivalency (HSE), math, computer skills, and education opportunities.
- Job Readiness Training to provide needed training to get you ready for a job.
- No charge WorkKeys testing to gain a National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC).
- Occupational Skills Training for specific training for your occupation.
- Skills Upgrading and Retraining to train for new or improved competitive skills.
- Combined Workplace and Classroom training is an effective method of learning workplace skills.
- On-the-Job Training for specific training in the work environment.
- Customized Training by Employers for specific programs.
- Employment Plan Development provides assistance in planning your training and job search.
- Work and learn opportunities such as apprenticeships and work experiences.
- Staff Support is a professional staff to assist you with your training and job search.
- Career Counseling for career change of advancement plan assistance.
- Scholarships/Tuition Assistance for help in applying for financial assistance.
- Vocational Rehabilitation for services for individuals with disabilities to achieve employment.